Allen Bolt Quick Release V-Band Clamp (AVB)
Allen Bolt Quick release V-Band clamp is manufactured with compact quick release locking system to suit the requirement of quick & easy installation of flange connection where limited installation space is available.
Due to compact design construction Allen Bolt V-band clamp weighs lighter than other equivalent V-Band clamps & finds its application mostly in complex maintenance prone areas.
Leading Manufacturer & Exporter of Allen Bolt Quick Release V-Band Clamp
Key Features of Allen Bolt Quick Release V-Band Clamp
- Jolly Allen Bolt V-Band Clamp is designed as per customized requirement to connect Heavy Duty Metal flanges.
- Allen Bolt V-Band Clamp uses Allen Bolt & Barrel arrangement in place of conventional T-Bolt & Nut arrangement whereas threaded Barrel is used for tightening of clamp.
- Jolly Allen Bolt V-Petal clamp is suitable to sustain high burst pressure of Exhaust with the help of high Axial clamp force also quick release Allen Bolt & Barrel arrangement enables easy fitment & removal of clamp.
- Jolly V-Band clamp is available in two, three or Four V-Petal configuration, this V-Petals are welded on a band with robust welded construction to ensure high strength.
- Jolly quick connection V-Band clamp is available with several standard sizes frequently used for V-Profile.
- Jolly Quick Release V-Band series products are made with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Allen Bolt V-band clamps are available in the entire SS300 grade series for high value high performance applications.
- Jolly V-band clamps are also available in SS300 grade Series with a combination of SS200 grade steel or plated carbon steel parts as per customer requirement.
- Zinc plating is done for all carbon steel parts as per Industry & Global Export Standards.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Clamps Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class Allen Bolt Quick Release V-Band Clamp!