Stainless Steel Worm Drive Clamp Lined (WL)
Jolly Perforated Worm Drive Lined clamp is designed to suit Medium duty applications & currently serving a wide variety of Auto & Non-Auto OEMs. Simple design & suitability to accommodate high level of customization makes this clamp more popular in every segment of industrial applications.
- Jolly stainless steel Lined Worm Drive Clamp is designed as per SAE standard & is suitable for medium duty soft nitrile hose clamping applications.
- Jolly Perforated clamp works on principle of Worm Gear action where gearing action between clean punched perforations & thread of Hex Head Screw enables tightening or loosening of clamp on the application.
- The Liner prevents direct contact of perforations with hose which prevents hose biting.
- With simple three piece construction Jolly SS Worm Drive clamp is available in a wide range of bandwidth options ranging from 9mm to 16mm, which makes this type of clamp more flexible for all types of area of medium duty applications.
- Jolly Perforated worm drive clamp with Liner is available in various material grade combination to best suit the application which makes it widely used clamp in all area applications ranging from Domestic to Heavy Industry.
- Jolly Lined Worm Drive Clamp series products are made with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Jolly Worm Drive Clamps are available in entirely SS300 grade series as well as available in SS316 grade which is suitable for Marine applications.
- Jolly SS Perforated Worm Drive clamps are also available in SS200 grade Series with a combination of screw made of material SS300 series/ SS410 grade/ plated carbon steel with the option of Hexavalent & Trivalent Zinc plating as per Industry & Global Export Standards.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class customized clamping solutions!