One Way Serrated Spring Insert Clamp (SFS)
Jolly One Way Serrated Spring Insert Worm Drive clamp is designed to suit Medium duty applications where thermal fluctuation is a key concern. Spring action of Bridge & Spring construction accommodate the thermal fluctuations & prevents loosening or loss of clamp load due to increase/ decrease in joint diameter
Leading Manufacturer & Exporter of One Way Serrated Spring Insert Clamp
Key Features of One Way Serrated Spring Insert Clamp
- Jolly One Way Serrated Spring Insert One-Way Serrated Clamp is designed as per German standard Din 3017-01 for Medium duty applications where fluctuation in hose diameter due to thermal variation is key concern.
- Jolly constant tension Serrated clamp works on principle of Worm Gear action where gearing action between cleanly formed Serrations & thread of Hex Head Screw enables tightening or loosening of clamp on the application.
- Spring Action of Bridge & Spring construction ensures automatic re-tensioning effect on hose to avoid seepage.
- Jolly One Way Serrated Clamp contains threads on the outer surface of the band & smooth inner surface to ensure no damage to hose due to hose biting which makes this clamp suitable for soft nitrile hoses.
- Engineered with one piece housing assembly, Jolly Spring Insert clamp is available in a wide variety of diameter range as well as can be customized as per customer requirement.
- Jolly One Way Serrated Spring Insert Worm Drive Clamp series products are made with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Jolly Spring Insert One Way Serrated Clamps are available in SS430 grade as well as in Plated carbon steel with the option of Hexavalent & Trivalent .
- Zinc plating as per Industry & Global Export Standards whereas the Spring & bridge are generally made up of SS301 material.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Clamps Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class One Way Serrated Spring Insert Clamp!