V-Band Coupling Clamp (TV)
V-Band coupling clamp is a high strength customized V-shape profile clamp designed & manufactured by Jolly clamps for the leakproof clamping requirement of flanged connections. With the availability of a wide variety of frequently used sizes of V-band Clamp for OEM’s as well as Aftermarket, Jolly V-band clamp is most used in Exhaust & related applications as well as in non-auto industrial segments.
Leading Manufacturer & Exporter of V-Band Coupling Clamp
Key Features of V-Band Coupling Clamp
- Jolly V-Band Coupling Clamp is designed as per customized requirement to connect Heavy Duty Metal flanges.
- V-Band Clamp uses principle of wedging action to clamp flanges with help of V-Petal & suitable to sustain high burst pressure of Exhaust with the help of high Axial clamp force.
- Jolly V-Band clamp is available in two, three or Four V-Petal configurations, this V-Petals are welded on a band with robust welded construction to ensure high strength.
- T-Bolt, Trunnion & Nut mechanism is used to fix & tighten the clamp on assembly whereas self-locking nut configuration prevents loosening of clamp due heavy vibrations.
- Jolly V-Band clamp is available with several standard sizes frequently used in V-Profile.
- Jolly V-Band series products are made with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- V-band clamps are available in the entire SS300 grade series for high value high performance applications.
- Jolly V-band clamps are also available in SS300 grade Series with a combination of SS200 grade steel or plated carbon steel parts as per customer requirement.
- Zinc plating is done for all carbon steel parts as per Industry & Global Export Standards.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Clamps Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class V-Band Coupling Clamp!