Two Way Serrated Clamp (FD)
Jolly Form Thread Worm Drive clamp is designed to suit Medium duty applications & currently serving a wide variety of Auto & Non-Auto OEMs. Simple design & suitability to accommodate high level of customization makes this clamp more popular in every segment of industrial applications
- Jolly Formed Thread Worm Drive Clamp is designed as per German standard DIN 3017-01 which is more suitable for applications with high mechanical load.
- Jolly Serrated clamp works on principle of Worm Gear action where gearing action between cleanly formed Serrations & thread of Hex Head Screw enables tightening or loosening of clamp on the application.
- Jolly Two Way Serrated Clamp contains threads on both the surfaces of the band. Serrations on the inner surface of the band ensure better circular grip hence avoid seepage which makes this clamp more suitable for relatively hard hoses.
- Engineered with one piece housing assembly, Jolly Serrated clamp is available in a wide variety of diameter range as well as can be customized as per customer requirement.
- Jolly Formed Thread Worm Drive Clamp series products are made with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Two-Way Serrated Clamps are available in the entire SS300 grade series as well as available in SS316 grade which is suitable for Marine applications.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class customized clamping solutions!