Straight Flexible Coupling-CS
Jolly Straight Flexible couplings, are referred as a coupler, are designed to connect two pipes with the same or similar outside diameter. Jolly Coupling clamps are available in various sizes to best suit the customer applications.
- Jolly Flexible Coupling are made of three components: one moulded EPDM rubber sleeve and two stainless steel clamp bands
- EPDM Rubber Sleeve - It is a straight EPDM moulded rubber sleeve with same diameters on each side.
- Stainless Steel Band Clamps - One clamp is incorporated on each side of rubber sleeve. Both are of same diameter to suite moulded rubber part & pipe diameter, tightening of same creates a secure connection.
- It is very easy to fit, simple & versatile type of coupling, which can be used to connect plain ended pipes.
- Straight coupling is an inexpensive option in repair of existing pipe systems by replacing short sections of pipe
Industries and Applications
- Jolly Flexible Straight Coupling Clamp series products are with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Straight Couplings are available with Clamps in SS300 grade series & inner Rubber Gasket in EPDM.
What Makes Jolly Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class customized clamping solutions!