Reducer Flexible Coupling-CR
Jolly Reducer couplings, are designed to connect pipes with different outside diameters – connecting larger diameter pipes to smaller diameter pipes and vice versa. Jolly Coupling clamps are available in various sizes to best suit the customer applications.
Also known as Unshielded Sewer Couplings.
Leading Manufacturer & Exporter of Reducer Flexible Coupling
Key Features of Reducer Flexible Coupling
- Jolly Reducer Coupling are made of three components: one stepped moulded EPDM rubber sleeve and two stainless steel worm type clamps
- EPDM Rubber Sleeve- It is a one-stepped EPDM moulded rubber sleeve with two different diameters on each side to incorporate two different diameter pipes
- Stainless Steel Band Clamps- One clamp is incorporated on each side of rubber sleeve. Both are of different diameter to suite moulded rubber part & pipe diameter, tightening of same creates a secure connection.
Industries and Applications
- Jolly Flexible Reducer Coupling Clamp series products are with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Jolly Reducer Couplings are available with Clamp in SS300 grade series & inner Rubber Gasket in EPDM.
What Makes Jolly Clamps Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class Reducer Flexible Coupling!