- Jolly Heavy Duty Worm Drive Clamp is designed as per SAE standard for High Pressure & vibration applications.
- Heavy Duty Worm Drive clamp works on principle of Worm Gear action where gearing action between clean punched perforations & thread of Hex Head Screw enables tightening or loosening of clamp on the application.
- Heavy Duty Two-Piece housing construction makes it suitable for high torque applications Whereas liner prevents direct contact of perforations with hose which prevents hose biting at high installation torque.
- Jolly Heavy Duty SS clamp is available in a wide diameter range option & various material grade combinations to best suit the application.
- Jolly Heavy Duty Worm Drive Clamp series products are made with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- HD Worm Drive Clamps are available in entirely SS300 grade series as well as available in SS316 grade which is suitable for Marine applications.
- Jolly High Torque Worm Drive clamps are also available in SS200 grade Series with a combination of screw made of material SS300 series/ SS410 grade/ plated carbon steel with the option of Hexavalent & Trivalent Zinc plating as per Industry & Global Export Standards.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class customized clamping solutions!