Stainless Steel Worm Drive Clamp (WP)
Jolly Perforated Worm Drive clamp is designed to suit Medium duty applications & currently serving a wide variety of Auto & Non-Auto OEMs as well as the Replacement market. Simple design & suitability to accommodate high level of customization makes this clamp more popular in every segment of industrial applications.
- Jolly stainless steel Perforated Worm Drive Clamp is designed as per SAE standard & is suitable for medium duty non-throbbing surfaces.
- Jolly Perforated clamp works on principle of Worm Gear action where gearing action between clean punched perforations & thread of Hex Head Screw enables tightening or loosening of clamp on the application.
- With simple three piece construction Jolly SS Worm Drive clamp is available in a wide range of bandwidth options ranging from 9mm to 16mm, which makes this type of clamp more flexible for all types of area of medium duty applications.
- Jolly Perforated worm drive clamp is available in wide diameter range & various material grade combination to best suit the application which makes it widely used clamp in all area applications ranging from Domestic to Heavy Industry.
- Jolly SS Perforated Worm Drive Clamps are made with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Jolly Worm Drive Clamps are available in entirely SS300 grade series as well as available in SS316 grade which is suitable for Marine applications.
- Jolly SS Worm Drive clamps are also available in SS200 grade Series with a combination of screw made of material SS300 series/ SS410 grade/ plated carbon steel with the option of Hexavalent & Trivalent Zinc plating as per Industry & Global Export Standards.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class customized clamping solutions!