Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamp (TS)
Jolly Spring-loaded T-bolt clamps are designed to suit the applications where clamps need to compensate for expansion & contraction of hose caused by temperature and/or hose cold flow to maintain leak-proof connection.
These clamps typically find their application on silicone hoses on charge air cooling/air to air, after cooling systems, and primary engine coolant systems.
Also known as Light Duty T-Bolt Band Clamps, Spring Loaded T-Bolt & Flex Seal Spring Insert Clamp; Spring Loaded T-Bolt.
Leading Manufacturer & Exporter of Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamp
Key Features of Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamp
- Jolly Spring-loaded T-Bolt Clamp is designed as per SAE standard for High Strength constant Tension leak-proof applications
- Constant Tension spring construction compensates for Pressure & Temperature variation in hose line eliminating chances of loosening of clamp's grip on hose & avoid seepage
- SLTB Clamp is available with floating bridge construction which ensures guided tightening of clamp to prevent hose puckering & subsequent seepage while broad bandwidth ensures uniform clamping force for 360° sealing.
- Band edges are rounded to ensure protection of hose from hose biting.
- Spring-loaded T-Bolt Series hose clamps are engineered with self-locking nut configuration which prevents loosening of clamp due to heavy vibrations.
- The maximum service temperature of self-locking nut is 250° F (121°C).
- Jolly Spring-loaded T-Bolt clamp can be made available in various material grade combinations to best suit customer application.
- Jolly SLTB series products are made with material grade AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Spring loaded TB stainless steel clamps are available in the entire SS300 grade series as well as available in SS316 grade which is suitable for Marine applications.
- Jolly constant tension T-Bolt clamps are also available in SS200 grade Series with a combination of plated carbon steel parts as per customer requirement.
- Zinc plating is done for all carbon steel parts as per Industry & Global Export Standards.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Clamps Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamp!