Quick Release SS Worm Drive Clamp (WQ)
Jolly Quick Release Worm Drive clamp is designed to suit Medium duty quick connection applications & currently serving a wide variety of industries. Simple design & suitability for quick & easy installation & removal on application makes this clamp more popular in every segment of industrial applications.
- Jolly Quick Release Worm Drive Clamp is designed for applications which requires the clamp to be opened fully for positioning.
- Quick Release Worm Drive clamp works on principle of Worm Gear action where gearing action between clean punched perforations & thread of Hex Head Screw enables tightening or loosening of clamp on the application while quick release housing & Screw arrangement makes installation & removal quick & easy.
- Jolly Quick release clamp is available in a wide diameter range which makes it flexible enough to suit for very large diameter applications.
- Quick connection worm Drive clamp is most suitable for cable retaining applications where nylon cable ties are not suitable due to fire regulations.
- Jolly SS Quick Release Worm Drive Clamp series products are made with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Quick Release Worm Drive Clamps are available in the entire SS300 grade series.
- Jolly Quick release Worm Drive clamps are also available in SS300 grade Series with a combination of screw made of material SS410 grade/ plated carbon steel with the option of Hexavalent & Trivalent Zinc plating as per Industry & Global Export Standards.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class customized clamping solutions!