Constant Tension Heavy Duty Worm Drive Clamp-Lined (WTL)
Jolly Constant Tension Heavy Duty Lined Worm Drive clamp is designed to suit Heavy duty applications where thermal & Pressure fluctuation is a key concern. Spring action of Belleville washer stack accommodate the fluctuations & prevents loosening or loss of clamp load due to increase/ decrease in joint diameter
- Jolly constant Tension Heavy Duty Lined Worm Drive Clamp is designed as per SAE standard for Heavy duty applications where fluctuation in hose diameter due to thermal & Pressure variation is key concern.
- Constant Tension HD Worm Drive clamp works on principle of Worm Gear action where gearing action between clean punched perforations & thread of Hex Head Screw enables tightening or loosening of clamp on the application.
- Constant Tension Belleville Washer stack compensates for Pressure & Temperature variation in hose line eliminating chances of loosening of clamps grip on hose & avoid seepage.
- Strong & rigid two piece housing construction ensures suitability of clamp for Installation torque upto 8.5 Nm & Ultimate torque upto 11.5 Nm whereas liner prevents direct contact of perforations with hose which prevents hose biting at high installation torque.
- Jolly Heavy Duty constant Tension clamp is available in a wide diameter range option & various material grade combinations to best suit the application.
- Jolly Heavy Duty Constant Tension Lined Worm Drive Clamp series products are made with material grade of AISI or equivalent global standards to provide high quality & consistency in performance.
- Heavy Duty Constant Torque Worm Drive Clamps are available in entirely SS300 grade series as well as available in SS316 grade which is suitable for Marine applications.
- Jolly Constant Tension HD Worm Drive clamps are also available in SS300 grade Series with a combination of screw made of material SS410 grade/ plated carbon steel with the option of Hexavalent & Trivalent.
- Zinc plating as per Industry & Global Export Standards whereas Belleville washers are generally made in SS-300 series unless special requirement specified.
Industries and Applications
What Makes Jolly Different?
Connect with us today for the best-in-class customized clamping solutions!